Nezasa is one of the most innovative start-ups in travel technology. We are based in the hearts of Zurich, Switzerland and Lisbon, Portugal. We want inspired and motivated professionals to be part of our team in Lisbon. Join us to improve and extend our leading, cloud-based planning and booking platform for hyper-personalized travel packages.
- A diverse, passionate, highly skilled and fun-loving team
- Collaborative and distributed - with locations in Lisbon and Zurich
- Working on a technology product that is changing the travel industry
- The opportunity to actively shape a product that will change travel technology
- The possibility to work with modern technologies, a world-class engineering team and to learn from your experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to grow with the team
- A flexible work arrangement with a mix of home-office and office days
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Lisbon for your office days
- Great perks: personal computer, flexible working hours, health insurance, public transport pass, learning & development program, conference visits, free coffee and snacks
- Help to extend, scale and maintain a reliable and secure platform for the next generation of travel technology
- Work in an agile environment with cutting edge infrastructure, collaborating closely with Product Owners, Engineers and QA Testers
- Further improve automation and extend our CI/CD pipelines
- Troubleshoot production issues, mitigate them and find solutions for preventing them from happening in the future
- Work with AWS, Terraform, Jenkins and MongoDB to keep our Ember.js/Scala based application flying
- 3+ years' work experience as a DevOps Engineer or Software Engineer with an infrastructure focus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A curious nature and a desire to stay up to date with the latest infrastructure practices
- Production experience with containers and modern Infrastructure as Code tools, preferably Terraform
- Software engineering experience with modern programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, Scala, C++)
- Expertise in linux server administration running proxies, web-facing services, databases, etc.
- Solid knowledge of web technologies and tools such as HTTP, proxies, SSL etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Sounds like your thing? Apply now to revolutionize the travel industry together with us!