Frontend Software Engineer
RemoteLisbon, Lisboa, PortugalEngineering
Are you a travel aficionado that is looking to use their coding skills on a revolutionary product?
Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile offering enterprise web applications that empowers travel brands all over the world to simplify booking processes.
As a Frontend Software Engineer at Nezasa, you will work closely with a cross-functional team of talented professionals to continuously push our products beyond their limits and with this contribute to the development of high-quality, scalable, bleeding-edge software platforms.
gain and deepen your experience with state-of-the-art tools (e.g. GitHub), products (e.g. AWS), and methods (e.g. domain-driven design) as well as in DevOps and agile project management
play a major role in the context of internationally successful SaaS products
a professional work environment with a close-knitted group of highly motivated, diverse and fun-loving Nezasians
flexible work conditions with great perks (e.g. MacBook, travel vouchers, your birthday off)
As a frontend software engineer at Nezasa you have…
- at least 3-5 years of experience as a frontend software engineer
- a university degree in computer science or a closely related field or industry experience as a frontend software engineer, ideally with technologies such as React and TypeScript
- your home base in a time zone close to Lisbon (or intend to move it there)
- values that align with ours
- excellent communication skills in English
- a passion for travel would be a plus
You can find out more about how it is like to work for Nezasa and what we offer on our Careers Page.
Sounds like your thing? Apply now to revolutionise the travel industry together with us!