Internship Digital Workplace & Security
Portugal, Lisboa, LisbonEngineering
Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile that empowers travel brands all over the world.
Nezasa as a SaaS Company is also a heavy user of SaaS tools to power various business processes and value generating functions across our fast growing company. As our Digital Workplace intern, you will work on IT tasks and processes that allow Digital Workplace to support our team and supply them with the necessary services and support they need.
The duration of the internship should be 3-6 months.
Join us and revolutionize the travel industry together with us!
As Nezasa’s Intern, Digital Workplace
- Handle on- and off-boarding of users on SaaS tools
- Install apps and security features on laptops through centralised tools
- Support our team members if they need help using our tools
- Resolve incidents
- Search for information on logs to troubleshoot problems or serve requests
- Collect data of devices and systems to allow improvements
- Maintain the Digital Workplace Wiki
- A high level of enthusiasm for IT topics (identity, security, collaboration) and, ideally, already have some experience with IT tools,
- Been working towards a degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- A basic understanding of computers and networks
- The ability to learn new software and systems quickly
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organised and detail-oriented with a high level of self-organisation
- Values that align with ours
You can find out more about how it is like to work for Nezasa and what we offer on careers.nezasa.com.
Sounds like your kind of thing? Apply now to spread the revolution of the travel industry together with us!