Internship Office Management
Portugal, Lisboa, LisbonEngineering
Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile that empowers travel brands all over the world.
As a people focused company, at Nezasa we know how important it is to have functioning infrastructure to make sure our team has the best possible work environment. As our Office Management Intern you will be key to our employee’s happiness by keeping our office infrastructure running smoothly and providing administrative support in various areas.
The duration of the internship should be 3-6 months.
Join us and revolutionize the travel industry together with us!
As Nezasa’s Intern, Office Management
- Oversee general office operations:
- Supervise cleaning services
- Handle office maintenance and repairs
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Coordinate domestic and international travel for the team by arranging transportation (flight/train booking) and accommodation as per their request
- Support the organisation of team events
Provide other administrative support as necessary
- Minimum Level 5 (CET/CTESP), ideally in the area of Administration and Secretariat or a BSc or MSc in the area of Business Administration or a related field
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent computer skills; knowledge of tools like Gmail, Asana and Google Docs / Sheets are a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all team members
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Values that align with ours
You can find out more about how it is like to work for Nezasa and what we offer on careers.nezasa.com.
Sounds like your kind of thing? Apply now to spread the revolution of the travel industry together with us!