IT Systems Manager
Portugal, Lisboa, LisbonEnablement
Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile that empowers travel brands worldwide.
Nezasa as a SaaS Company is also a heavy user of SaaS tools to power various business processes and value generating functions across our fast growing company. As the Manager for our internal IT systems you will take ownership of managing all the tools of our digital workplace landscape and hence the tools we use every day at work. You will take care of the whole application lifecycle from evaluation through to decommissioning and replacement. You will also be in charge of security topics, ensuring the organisation and its users comply with highest level standards.
Join us to improve and extend our leading, cloud-based planning and booking platform and revolutionize the travel industry together with us!
As the IT Systems Manager at Nezasa
- Take ownership of the current and future internal IT systems landscape that are used across the whole organization to support various business processes. This includes tools such as Google Workspace, Atlassian, Zendesk, HubSpot, Asana, Slack and others.
- Provide user support via our IT Service Desk in Slack and give training to new and existing team members with systems related issues
- Design, implement and coordinate strategic plans for systems, policies and procedures together with the relevant departments
- Lead efforts to improve existing applications and processes by testing, or modifying systems and implementing strategic solutions
- Monitor daily operations of systems and swiftly solve related problems
- Monitor security vulnerabilities and ensure data security for cloud and physical devices as well as their back-up systems in line with certification requirements and enforce them across the organisation
- Manage audit and certification procedures for IT security
- Select and manage acquisition of new and replacement workplace infrastructure and IT systems based on need assessments and take ownership of third-party vendor management
Note: you will not be handling the infrastructure of our own SaaS travel booking platform but the tools that we use in our everyday lives at work.
- 2+ years of experience managing a wide variety of tools & systems and a knack for technical aspects related to system set-up and permissions
- The ability to conceptualize and grasp efficient systems set-ups for the business as a whole from Engineering and Product, to Sales and Finance
- An inquisitive mind with strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Experience related to security audits and certifications is a plus
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Values that align with ours
You can learn more about what it is like to work for Nezasa and what we offer on our Careers Page.
Sounds like your kind of thing? Apply now to spread the revolution of the travel industry together with us!