Junior QA Tester
Portugal, Lisboa, LisbonEngineering
Nezasa is one of the most innovative scale-ups in travel technology. Our SaaS solution empowers travel brands globally to combine all planning and booking related actions into one seamless end-to-end experience and Europe's biggest tour operators already trust us to deliver on this promise.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Quality Assurance team to make sure we deliver only the best to our customers. As a Junior QA tester you will be embedded in one of Nezasa’s cross-functional and agile engineering teams (squads) that run on a 2-week sprint schedule and will complement the automated tests run on our software by our engineers with your manual testing skills. Doing this, you will use your eye for detail and knack for technology to test new features, identify bugs and ensure the highest quality for our travel booking platform.
Join us to improve and extend our leading, cloud-based planning and booking platform and revolutionize the travel industry together with us!
As a manual Junior Software Quality Assurance Tester at Nezasa
- Plan, design and execute manual test cases for existing and new features (exploratory, regression & smoke testing as well as verifying specified requirements)
- Identify bugs and take ownership to report and track them in Jira
- Work closely with our product and development teams throughout the release cycle to guarantee the quality of our product
- Work together with the QA Team Lead to improve our testing processes and elevate them to the next level
To become a manual Junior Software QA Tester at Nezasa
- Freshly graduated from a BSc or MSc degree, ideally in a scientific field
- Optionally but not required, some experience with software testing
- Passion for Quality Assurance and for upholding high quality standards
- An eye for detail and the curiosity to dig deep and discover underlying issues
- The drive to constantly learn and improve and great analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- A plus:
- Experience using a computer and web applications
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira / Confluence
- An understanding of software testing techniques and metrics or an ISTQB certification
What it is like to work at Nezasa
Our multinational team is distributed yet collaborative, based around offices in the hearts of Zurich, Switzerland and Lisbon, Portugal. We pride ourselves on being a close-knitted group of highly motivated, diverse and fun-loving professionals that are passionate about working on a game-changing product together. Your success is our success, that is why we love to see you grow and put our focus on empowering everyone to reach their fullest potential. As a part of Nezasa you will be immersed in a scale-up vibe with lean processes and flat hierarchies.
- The opportunity to actively shape a product that will change travel technology
- The possibility to work with modern technologies and to learn from world-class colleagues
- The opportunity to grow with the team
- A hybrid work model with a mix of home-office and office days
- A modern office in the heart of Lisbon for your office days
- Great perks: Apple notebook, flexible working hours, your birthday off, health insurance for you and your partner/children, travel booking at reduced rates via our platform, public transport pass for Lisbon, learning & development program, conference visits, free coffee & snacks and more
Sounds like your thing? Apply now to join our team and ensure the highest quality for our travel booking software.