Junior QA Tester
Portugal, Lisboa, LisbonEngineering
Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile that empowers travel brands all over the world. We are looking for backend software engineers from junior to senior to further grow our team.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Quality Assurance team to make sure we deliver only the best to our customers. As a QA Software tester you will be embedded in one of Nezasa’s cross-functional and agile engineering teams and will complement the automated tests run on our software by our engineers with your manual testing skills.
As a Junior Software Quality Assurance Tester at Nezasa
- Plan, design and execute manual test cases for existing and new features (exploratory, regression & smoke testing as well as verifying specified requirements)
- Identify bugs and take ownership to report and track them in JIRA
- Work closely with our product and development teams throughout the release cycle
- Work together with the QA Team Lead to improve our testing processes and elevate them to the next level
To become a Junior QA Tester at Nezasa
- Freshly graduated from a BSc or MSc degree, ideally in a scientific field and optionally some experience with software testing
- Passion for Quality Assurance and for upholding high quality standards
- An eye for detail and the curiosity to dig deep and discover underlying issues
- The drive to constantly learn and improve and great analytical skills
- A plus: knowledge of tools such as Jira / Confluence and an understanding of software testing techniques or an ISTQB certification
- Values that align with ours
You can find out more about how it is like to work for Nezasa and what we offer on our Careers Page.
Sounds like your thing? Apply now to revolutionise the travel industry together with us!