Junior QA Tester
Santiago, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, ChileEngineering
Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile that empowers travel brands all over the world.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Quality Assurance team to make sure we deliver only the best to our customers. As a QA Software tester you will be embedded in one of Nezasa’s cross-functional and agile engineering teams and will use your manual testing skills to complement the automated tests run on our software by our engineers.
As a Junior Software Quality Assurance Tester at Nezasa
- Plan, design and execute manual test cases for existing and new features (exploratory, regression & smoke testing as well as verifying specified requirements)
- Identify bugs and take ownership to report and track them in JIRA
- Work closely with our product and development teams throughout the release cycle
To become a Junior QA Tester at Nezasa
- Freshly graduated from a BSc or MSc degree, ideally in a scientific field and optionally some experience with software testing
- A passion for Quality Assurance and for upholding high quality standards
- An eye for detail and the curiosity to dig deep and discover underlying issues
- The drive to constantly learn and improve as well as great analytical skills
- A plus: knowledge of tools such as Jira / Confluence and an understanding of software testing techniques or an ISTQB certification
- Values that align with ours
You can find out more about how it is like to work for Nezasa and what we offer on our Careers Page.
Sounds like your thing? Apply now to revolutionise the travel industry together with us!