Junior Scrum Master
Portugal, Lisboa, LisbonEngineering
Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile that empowers travel brands all over the world.
We're looking for a passionate talent to join us as a Junior Scrum Master. As the Scrum Master you are responsible for one engineering team, and are the key to your team's day to day operations. On the one hand, you are working closely with the product manager to ensure a timely delivery of the roadmap. On the other hand you'll be the counterpart for the engineers, ensuring they can get their work done in the best possible way by engraining agile software development process in the team, removing impediments and ensuring their wellbeing.
Join us to improve and extend our leading, cloud-based planning and booking platform and revolutionize the travel industry together with us!
As a Junior Scrum Master at Nezasa
- Establish agile software development processes and make sure they are actively lived by the team to help them reach their full potential
- Take care of sprint planning, retrospectives, release planning, prioritization, tracking sprint progress and ensuring a timely delivery
- Plan the team's capacity and align resources and skills to best address the backlog for the upcoming few sprints and to support the Product Owner in their roadmap goals
- Take care of the team members' wellbeing and escalate related topics along the HR reporting line
- Ensure efforts are tracked in a timely manner and vacation scheduling is coordinated to have a functioning team at all times
- Act as the team's point of contact for members, other teams or external partners for any operational requests
- As per availability you will get hands-on with answering product questions and support cases, testing, specification writing and general engineering coordination topics
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Scrum Master (or related role) within an agile software development team
- Knowledge of agile software development concepts & processes (Scrum certification is a plus)
- Experience with Jira / Confluence and related tools
- The characteristics of a result-oriented fast learner, with the ability to make things happen
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with internal departments and external partners
- As a plus: experience with Software as a Service development or in the travel industry / with travel technology
- Values that align with ours
You can find out more about how it is like to work for Nezasa and what we offer on careers.nezasa.com.
Sounds like your kind of thing? Apply now to spread the revolution of the travel industry together with us!