Product Manager Flight
RemoteChile, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, SantiagoProduct
Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile that empowers travel brands worldwide.
We are looking for a Product Manager, Supply Integrations, to take functional ownership of the supply integrations of our market-leading platform for the planning and booking multi-day itineraries called TripBuilder. Become part of our world-class and multinational product management team and help us revolutionize travel technology together!
This is a local or remote position. However, we are looking for someone based in Latin America or within 2hrs of the Chilean time zone (GMT-3).
As Nezasa's Product Manager for Supply Integrations
- Take functional ownership of TripBuilder's Transport System, a new transport provider system for Nezasa suite products
- Define the vision and strategy of your product domain
- Be responsible for product discovery and lead prototyping for fast learning cycles
- Own the product roadmap and backlog and make clear decisions about what needs to be done or not and why
- Make sure that business, functional, and design specifications are provided for any upcoming development tasks and verify that they are implemented correctly
- Ensure knowledge sharing about product functionality through documentation and educational events
- Define product packaging, pricing, and other commercial aspects together with the product management team
- Coordinate the communication and launch of new features and products together with marketing and customer success
- 4+ years experience in product management within a B2B SaaS/software environment and/or in travel technology in an agile setting
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
- A high level of structure and self-organization
- The characteristics of a result-oriented fast learner, with the ability to make things happen
- The ability to see the big picture of the business and product but also have an eye for details
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Values that align with ours
You can learn more about what it is like to work for Nezasa and what we offer on our Careers Page.
Sounds like your kind of thing? Apply now to spread the revolution of the travel industry together with us!