Sales Development Representative
RemoteGermany, Berlin, RemoteSales
Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile that empowers travel brands all over the world.
At Nezasa, we know that the key to growth is in high-performing marketing and sales teams. As our sales development representative (SDR) you'll contribute to our growth by finding and screening potential customers who can benefit from our products and services within our core markets, DACH and UK.
As the first line of communication with prospects, you excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. As a Sales and Business Development Representative you should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way as every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability. The Sales Development Representative is the ideal position for someone intending to kick-start their career in Sales.
This is a fully remote role, but you are ideally located in either Germany, Spain, Portugal or the UK to be close to your core markets.
Join us to improve and extend our leading, cloud-based planning and booking platform and revolutionize the travel industry together with us!
As a Sales Development Representative at Nezasa
- Represent Nezasa towards the outside, acting as the initial contact for prospects, cultivating the early relationship, qualifying prospects, and firing up their interest in the Nezasa platforms
- Focus on inbound and outbound leads, filtering and qualifying those leads
- Thoroughly document leads including all relevant information in the CRM (HubSpot)
- Handover prospects to Sales Executives through setting up initial meetings or calls
- Provide support to Marketing by preparing customer-facing materials, conducting relevant research and documenting information
- Identify best practices to refine Nezasa’s lead generation playbook
- Freshly graduated from a degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- And / Or 1-2 years of marketing, sales or customer success experience, ideally in a software as a service (SaaS) environment within the travel industry or one associated with it
- An obsession with building and cultivating an excellent customer network
- The ability to identify customer needs and the perseverance to keep them on the hook
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written and a knack for foreign languages (Portuguese/Spanish or others)
- Knowledge of various SaaS tools such as CRM Systems (ideally HubSpot), Outbound Sales tools, and Google Apps
Values that align with ours
You can find out more about how it is like to work for Nezasa and what we offer on our Careers Page.
Sounds like your kind of thing? Apply now to spread the revolution of the travel industry together with us!