RemotePortugal, Lisboa, LisbonSales
Nezasa is one of the most innovative scale-ups in travel technology. Our SaaS solution empowers travel brands globally to combine all planning and booking related actions into one seamless end-to-end experience.
We are looking for an experienced SaaS sales person, ideally with a travel industry background. As a Sales Executive you will be the key contact for potential customers, responsible for developing leads and closing deals on the Iberian peninsula (Spain and Portugal) and potentially also other markets. You will use your communication skills to successfully sell our value proposition and with this help Nezasa exceed business targets and contribute to our rapid growth. As a member of the Sales team you will partner closely with internal stakeholders like Marketing to further enhance your sales efforts.
You are ideally located in either Spain or Portugal to be close to your core markets.
Join us to improve and extend our leading, cloud-based planning and booking platform and revolutionize the travel industry together with us!
As a Sales Executive for the Iberian Market at Nezasa
- Be responsible for the whole sales cycle from qualification to solution selling, negotiation and closing
- Put your focus on consistently closing sales opportunities with the aim to exceed sales targets
- Create and conduct customer facing presentations, product demonstrations, solution proposals, and service orders required for successful deal management
- Develop and manage a healthy sales pipeline and track customer interaction in the CRM system (Hubspot)
- Coordinate relevant pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle that are required to ensure fit-for-purpose deals
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep yourself updated about the competition, competitive issues and products
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a software as a service (SaaS) environment, ideally within the travel industry or one associated with it
- The ability to identify customer needs and the perseverance to close deals swiftly
A highly ambitious, driven and dynamic personality, operating with a sense of urgency and a focus on execution
The aptitude to manage numerous requests and demands simultaneously
A degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent is preferred; alternatively professional courses in the area of sales / solution selling
Experience with various SaaS tools such as CRM Systems (ideally HubSpot), Outbound Sales tools, and Google Apps
Fluent English and Spanish, spoken and written
What it is like working at Nezasa
Our multinational team is distributed yet collaborative, based around offices in the hearts of Zurich, Switzerland and Lisbon, Portugal. In addition to this, we also have employees remotely across Europe. We pride ourselves on being a close-knitted group of highly motivated, diverse and fun-loving professionals that are passionate about working on a game-changing product together. Your success is our success, that is why we love to see you grow and put our focus on empowering everyone to reach their fullest potential. As a part of Nezasa you will be immersed in a scale-up vibe with lean processes and flat hierarchies.
The opportunity to actively shape a product that will change travel technology
The possibility to work with modern technologies and to learn from world-class colleagues
The opportunity to grow with the team
A hybrid work model for those near our offices or a fully remote work model
A modern office in the heart of Lisbon and Zurich for your office days / visits
Great perks: Apple notebook, flexible working hours, , travel booking at reduced rates via our platform, learning & development program, conference visits, free coffee & snacks and more, public transport pass, health insurance for you and your partner/children; not all perks apply equally for remote candidates
Sounds like your kind of thing? Apply now to spread the revolution of the travel industry together with us!