Technical Project Manager
Nezasa is one of the most innovative tech start-ups in the travel industry. Enabling the easy personalisation of travel itineraries on one single platform, our distribution technology significantly simplifies the offering of individual tours. To strengthen our team in Lisbon, we are looking for an inspired technical project manager who will work on the interface between our clients and developers.
- Work on the interface between our clients and developers
- Write specifications and coordinate the activities of a team of developers
- Write code yourself (our technical project managers are expected to be developers too)
We are looking for you if you...
- Are willing to set the rhythm within a project and to ensure that our clients receive a quality product in time.
- Have solid first-hand software development experience using modern programming languages and tech stacks.
- Have the ability to create innovative cutting-edge software that convinces thanks to its maintainability.
- Are able to mediate between the requests of the client, our product and the development team.
- Relish writing requirement specifications, use cases and technical specifications.
- Have excellent English language skills.
- A fast-growing, diverse, dynamic and highly skilled team in Lisbon, Zurich and Kaliningrad.
- Exciting work on a sought-after product which will change the international travel industry.
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and to realise creative ideas.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Lisbon.
- Great perks: personal computer, flexible working hours, health insurance, conference visits, free coffee and fruits.